Builder Spec Package
Builder Spec Package
Focuses on selecting quality finishes and materials for a new build or substantial renovation. Works with homes that include 1 kitchen and 3 bathrooms to a maximum of 3,000 sf.
Cabinet door-style selections
Lighting suggestions (pendants, etc.)
Tile selections (backsplash, showers, etc.)
Wall colour pallet
Window & door hardware
Review of kitchen & bath plans to optimize
Client Project Planner eBook ($25 value)
We help homeowners overcome all design challenges by creating spec packages that address your needs & reflect your personal style - online.
About this package.
All online design packages are completed with the direct involvement of a qualified and professional interior designer. We base our recommendations on your completed questionnaire, project site measurement, existing photographs, inspiration images, and personal tastes. We do not subscribe to personal sales quotas or alliances with specific brands; the products you need and brands you prefer will be used in your design. In an industry where "free" design advice is solicited by retailers in-store with sales incentives, the design solutions do not completely focus on you. We give you options that are unbiased and align to your personal goals and project site with customized solutions to meet your form, function, budget, and timeline - all delivered online.
Good to know.
- Design package is completed within 30 days of full-payment.
- Your log-in details will be sent to you via email on the following business day.
- There is no actual drafting work included in this package. All planning feedback will be based upon using existing plans.
- You will have homework to complete and need a computer with internet, a printer/scanner, tape measure, pencil, smartphone with a camera, and paper.
- All details are uploaded into your Studio for you to print and use on your own or with your selected Contractor.
- You will need to coordinate your own payment, delivery, professional installation and assembly of products with the vendor. We urge you to hire a qualified contractor or trade professionals with appropriate insurances. Be warned, tail-gate warranties end when the tail-gate shuts.